Monday, July 8, 2013

Well, it's the middle of the summer....

and I hope that everyone is having a great time.  I know that my family has been enjoying time away from school.  I also hope that everyone is gradually preparing for the new school year.  I usually pick up things that I need for the classroom a little bit at a time (sharpeners, pencils, tissues, etc).  Putting your supplies together for next year is easier if you do it a little bit at a time instead of trying to throw everything together at the last minute (or even worse-after school has started).

It's not necessarily fun to think about these things during the summer months, but preparation is a year-round practice.  The start of the next year will go more smoothly if you've done some preparation over the summer months!

No comments:

Post a Comment