Sunday, November 24, 2013

Are You Ready For Some Projects???!!!!!!

We start our Mesopotamian Museum projects tomorrow!  Is everyone excited?  I am!  This is a great opportunity for everyone to show their creativity and demonstrate how they have learned about one specific subject.  It's always been very rewarding for me to see what direction you have taken with your projects.  I don't know who it will be, but some of you will surprise me!

I hope that you have all rehearsed.  If not, grab a family member and run through your presentation tonight.  Projects are welcome in my room in the morning - come up when you arrive at school.  The project has to arrive tomorrow if you are presenting tomorrow, but Tuesday projects are welcome if they are complete.

Papers are not due until Wednesday, but if you are done - hand it in asap! You don't want to forget it at home on Wednesday!

Good luck, sleep well, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment