Monday, November 18, 2013

This Week

Well my son arrived a little early, so I don't know when I will be in this week.  We were prepared with child care for next week, but this was a curve ball!  I am in contact with Ms. Drane, and I am sending in assignments from home.  The test is planned for Wednesday, and the corrected study guide is up on my site (Homework - Monday), so check your answers!

I will definitely be in school next Monday, which is the first day of presentations.  Tomorrow I will put homework up under the Tuesday tab, asking which day (Monday or Tuesday) you want to present.  Everyone can't present on Tuesday, so if I get 70 requests for Tuesday I'll have to assign days...

Remember that Friday is the deadline for returning permission slips and $30 for the December 6 field trip. My homeroom is about 3/4 of the way there.  If you haven't turned in your slip and money, please do so by Friday!

I am available by email or Google Hangouts for any questions that you have about the test or your projects.  I will have a laptop with me wherever I go, so my response time should be prompt.

Last but not least, here he is - James.


No comments:

Post a Comment